Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lilah S Mansour has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Lilah S Mansour has the following 8 expertise
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Celiac Disease
- Abdominal Pain
Dr. Lilah S Mansour has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
I waited three months for a new patient visit, which was fine, I had to get established. But, now as an established patient who was diagnosed with c diff infection and elevated enzymes, my wait for an appointment is still two months. I liked the doctor, but patients need to be seen when they are sick, as well as basic checkups. I was told there was a wait list for quicker appointments, it's been a month so I called to check in and was told there is no wait list. I'm on my second bout of c diff and my PC says I need to check in with gastro, guess I need to find one that I can actually get a timely appointment with. My overall rating is high for the doctor, 0 stars for timely appointments, and I'll be trying to find a new doctor.
This doctor is useless. She did nothing to help me and took over 6 months to get an appointment.
Hello I apologize for your experience. I will visit with the doctor and the Clinic Manager to discuss your concerns. I hope you will grant us another opportunity so we can provide you with utmost customer service at ARC. Please contact ARC's Provider and Patient Relations Manager, Robin E., at 512-231-5500 if you would like to further discuss your concerns. Thank you, Robin E.
Dr Mansour multiple times refused to prescribe antibiotics and pain medication for a severe diverticulitis inflammation, which is the #1 treatment for this issue. Trying to get appointments with her can take months, even if you are in an emergency situation. My health got so bad I ended up having to have emergency surgery and an ostomy bag. The months of severe pain and permanent scarring could have been avoided had my CT scans been properly reviewed.
Hello - Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We apologize for the issues you had during your visits with Dr. Mansour. Your comments will allow us to look for ways to improve patient and physician relations. ARC wants to assure we provide the best care possible to our patients. If you would like to further discuss your concerns please contact ARC’s Provider and Patient Relations Manager, Robin E. at 512-231-5500.
15 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lilah S Mansour is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.