Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lilamani R Kurukulasuriya has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Lilamani R Kurukulasuriya has the following 16 expertise
- Lipid Disorders
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Cushing Disease
- Gland Issues
- Endocrine Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Addison Disease
Showing 5 of 8
I have been a patient with Dr. Romayne for around ten years. What I like about her is she answers all my questions patiently. Diabetes is a disease where patient education is of utmost value, as that way you learn to apply treatment specific to yourself rather than the generic treatment that results by seeing your endocrinologist just twice a year.
Dr. Romayne is a good doctor, the issues that I have is with the staff. Very poor checking in and out problems and their hospital procedures and customer care at their front desk need some serious upgrading. She has been my Physician for the last 4 years and has done a good job. The one thing that irritates me every visit is the 15-20 min wait just to get my stickers for my blood draw work a complete waste of time, and how they have to check your ID and medical insurance each and everytime you visit them.
26 Years Experience
University Of Colombo
Graduated in 1992
Suny Health Science Center
Dr. Lilamani R Kurukulasuriya accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversity of Missouri Health Sciences Center, 1 Hospital Dr, Columbia, MO
Dr. Lilamani R Kurukulasuriya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, MO.