Dr. Lilia Zamora Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Lilia Zamora?

Posted on December 14th, 2015

The doctor herself was great. The staff needs work.

Great Family Doctor

Posted on May 2nd, 2015

Posted on July 5th, 2013

Well the biggest thing for me is her office staff as of late. She has a new medical assistant and an older medical biller who are rude and unprofessional to her patients. They gossip and make fun of me and my family while we are waiting to see the doctor. Is this professional? No. And the doctor is aware of the problems that exist and doesn't do anything to change it. Just that aline should speak volumes about Dr. Zamora as a person and a physician.

Great Doctor

Posted on October 24th, 2012

I've been with Dr. Zamora for over 15 years. She is very prompt, friendly, professional and caring. What I really like about her is she will refer you to a specialist the same day.

Posted on April 10th, 2012

I requested my medical file for a second oppion.And she refused too give them to me.I had to go back to the ex ray office and request them.I was furious,and at the same time buzzled.My own doctor refusing me my own medical record.It's time for me to change doctor can't trust her now at all.Is she hiding some thing from me or is she trying to gain some thing from me.?

USED THE WRONG LASER

Posted on March 12th, 2012

Not to be recommended

Posted on April 27th, 2011

Overall the experince with Dr. Zamora was negative. I sometimes left her office feeling worse then when I went in. Her bedside manner is terrible. She is not considerate towards your situation. Her staf is very rude and unprofessional. Waiting time is a joke over an hour in the waiting room and another hour in the patient room, it came to be know as the punishment room. Dr. Zamora needs to find another profession, unfortunatley she missed her calling.

Posted on September 29th, 2010

Like others have mentioned, she's rude and unfriendly. I'm not asking for a new friend, but I don't appreciate being talked down to. I don't need to hear, "One thing per visit." Whatever happened to the Hippocratic Oath. Maybe she thinks her credentials allow her to treat her patients poorly but as it states, "If you want to see the true measure of a man, watch how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."

Student

Posted on July 21st, 2010

Love ya Dr. Zamora

Posted on May 13th, 2010

Great Doctor. Been with Zamora since 1996. Great Doctor!!!

Posted on February 5th, 2010

I was horrified when I went to see this Dr. I waited for over 2 hrs. to see her when I did finally see her she had the worst bedside manner imaginable. She was very abrupt and rude. I had been experiencing chest discomfort and she did not give me the chance to explain what was going on with me. I also had a sinus infection which I diagnosed myself and at my word she prescribed antibiotics. Later, my pharmacist asked me,"Aren't you allergic to sulfa?" I replied "Yes, Why?" He then stated that Dr. Zamora had prescribed me something I was allergic to. HORRIBLE DR.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on September 28th, 2009

I trust you with my life. I never had problems when I was in your care. Thanks a million!