Have you seen Dr. Liliana M Awan?

Xeomin Botox Amazing !!

Dr. Awan gave me by far the best Xeomin I could ever have asked for. I look amazing. She is a top injector, an amazing doctor, and most importantly, an artist. She looked at my face and listened to what my concerns for improvement were and she nailed it. As a frequent Botox and Dysport user for years I am pretty good at recognizing good talent. Dr Awan did my entire face and for my first time ever, I had my Platysma muscle in my next injected. I look amazing, so much younger. (It requires more units, but her prices are great) And if you haven’t tried the new Xeomin product yet, I highly recommend trying it. The onset was faster and the results lasted longer than anything I’ve ever had. She also did microdermabrasion on my face and it revealed a whole new layer of baby skin and I looked great immediately after. She has the best equipment. I had a great time at her office. I would recommend hands down anyone go there.

One visit and $200 DOWN THE DRAIN

I had one visit to her office. Her medical advice was short and not really helpful. However, the main issue you want to avoid is the receptionist at front desk. When I called to speak with dr.AWAn she replied in degrading tone I KNOW WHO YOU ARE? Before my second visit I went to office and Dr. Awan discussed my PHI while I was standing at reception window. There . were a few patients in waiting room who could clearly hear my medical issues. Any other doctor would have asked me to step inside. HIPPA VIOLATION?Between the rudest med. receptionist and the doctor do not waste your 200 dollars for a visit .Her receptionist cost Dr. Awan 200 bucks a month since I was going to give dr. another try.

front desk

cordial and look hawd working

SO GOOD !!WELCOME

Dr.Awan treated me in the hospital n she is very straight forward, and make sure i go to every doc appt i was referred toafter my treatment with her she saved my life !! Staff Is Very Friendly Same Day Appt. Quick and Easy. wait time was a little long for a new patient. but she is worth it ! I Recommend this office to any body who is looking for a good dr. -Sueanne

STAY AWAY FROM THIS OFFICE!!!!!!

It's the rudest and most unprofessional office I have ever visited. They give the medical profession a terrible name. They tried to prescribe medications on three occasions what I am already using as they do not confer with the my chart (according to the assistant). After waiting on the phone for increments of 5 to 6 minutes they answered and the slammed it in my face. I was told by the doctor twice I am going to get a stroke - how kind - no patient wants to hear that. Then I was told that she does not know what to do about my blood pressure. That is not saying much about her ability and confidence. What has happened to the days when medical professionals were compassionate, kind and patient???!!!

Ive seen the doctor about 2-3 times. my wait tim is always LONG and at least a 35-40 minute wait. when you walk in the front staff doesn't greet you, they listen to ghetto music loud - and you can be standing @ the window for about 5 minutes without any one acknowledging you. The front staff has no manners, no courteousness. ive tried to make an urgent appt and they were REALLY rude, i even mentioned to the staff i would think they would be a little more accommodating some one else came on the phone and said very rudely sorry there are no appts variable go to an urgent care- so i hung up. I WORK FOR A DOCTORS OFFICE, and my employers WOULD never tolerate the way Dr. Awans front staff works... Dr Awan is a good doctor in my opinion- but its a shame how much effect the front staff can have on the doctor and her image .... definitely will be needing to change PCP's due to this issue.

the worst ever

The receptionist were extremely rude. My son's appointment was on a Saturday and they refused to see him because they insurance company was closed on Saturday and they were unable to verify his insurance. I was appalled. Walmart's customer service receives 5 stars in comparison.

Such a waste of my time... Why make an appointment if the office is not willing to keep it? Make an appointment and show up on time (twice) first time the doctor was not even in the office... After waiting 40 minutes after appointment time the doctor finally arrived... Second time (for my lab results) after 30 minutes of the appointment time Doctor was still on the phone... Make yourself a favor a go to another office. This doctor is profoundly disrespectful.

This has been the worse experience starting with the office staff who were very rude and unprofessional. Dr. Awan seemed very nice after we finally met her, but for the follow care- horrible. I would not recommend this office to anyone.

Dr. Awan addressed my concerns and suggested preventative tests that led to the successful treatment of potentially life threatening situation.

Very good doctor

She has excellent bedside manners. Very personal and caring. I don't mind going to the Doctor's office with her as I have with previous doctors.

Do not waist your time

Look for better doctor with more positive reviews, not worth your time. Waited 2 hours for appointment, then spend less then 30 sec with doctor and end up in ER couple days later. And its not a first time happening to me.

Dr. Liliana M Awan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.