Dr. Liliana Galan Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Liliana Galan?

Patient

Posted on May 13th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Galan for many years. She has consistently treated me with dignity and respect. I have not only seen her for annual physicals, but also for sick calls and emergencies. She listens very intently to my concerns and always addresses my inquiries and concerns. Each time I visit her she is exceptionally professional and thorough. I have also found her medical staff and office staff helpful and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Galan to coworkers, friends and family members all the time.

Posted on April 14th, 2013

Dr Galan is in general a good doctor, but she should train her staff to be more professional and to treat people with respect. My waiting time was very long, and besides the assistant was very rude and very unprofessional, thats why I am looking for a new doctor.

Never Again!

Posted on July 15th, 2011

I made an appointment for a physical.When I entered the waiting room I had to wait for the receptionist to stop playing on you tube. I was left waiting as they were playing around, very unprofessional.Doctor Galan's bedside manner is horrible. She felt cold and callous. my physical only took ten minutes if that. The room I was in was small, I felt like I was in a broom closet. I don't have insurance because it is actually cheaper to just pay as we go. However, she treated me like I was undeserving of proper care because of lake of insurance. She doesn't treat patients with dignity or respect. I will never go back.

Love Dr. Galan

Posted on June 1st, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Galan and her associate Kathy Bonin for a number of years, she is very caring, professional and has been very, very helpful to myself and to my family. I have recommended her to many and will continue to do so.

Watch Out!

Posted on March 31st, 2009

Feels like you're meeting the doctor for the first time on each visit. Missed significant Dx, which was luckily picked up by my new GP on first visit, or I wouldn't be here today!

Posted on September 30th, 2014