Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lilibeth M Cayabyab-Loe has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 18
She has to be one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. I have a long history of back problems and reproductive problems as well. My previous doctor retired so I decided to book an appointment with dr. Cayababe loe Worst thing I ever did!!! Not only did she ignore my MRI papers, it's almost as if she laughed at it. Then she said well I won't give any pain meds, what I didn't ask you for anything!!! And I have a pain doctor for that besides, not that she cared. Anyhow to make a long story short, she is one sorry excuse for a doctor representing MoBap, and if other doctors are anything like her in that hospital affiliation then it's a shame. Dr. Cayababeloe you need to learn how to be respectful to your patients, it's us who pay for your 300 dollar shoes. I pay way to much for insurance to be treated like a bum on the streets, heck a bum doesn't even deserve to be treated the way she did me. Whoever finds her as a great practitioner then that's great as for me, big no no. No wonder why it was so easy to get into see you so fast. Should have known then....
I can only rate Dr. C-Loe based on office staff. Called for an appt for my mother who has dementia based on referral from Alzheimer's assoc. Waited 4 months for new patient appt, filled out all paperwork, brought my 76 year old disabled mother to the office and THEN they tell me that they can't accept her insurance -- said they were full up for the year on this insurance. Not sure why (United Healthcare) and no explanation. Wanted me to agree to pay out of pocket but couldn't tell me cost and said insurance may then deny any hospitalization. Complete waste of time and energy and now back to square one...
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
28 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Dr. Lilibeth M Cayabyab-Loe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsInternal Medicine Specialist for Bjc Health Care, 3009 N Ballas Rd Ste 387C, Saint Louis, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lilibeth M Cayabyab-Loe in this video.
Dr. Lilibeth M Cayabyab-Loe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.