Dr. Lilith Whyte Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lilith Whyte?

Posted on August 20th, 2015

I miss her and wish she opens her office back up don't think I'll ever find another doctor like her.

Posted on July 27th, 2015

The best OBGYN I have ever been to

I LOVE MY DOCTOR

Posted on September 19th, 2013

I love her, She delivered ALL my children and she fought for me EVER time something happened. I Love her a words can't expresshow much I wish I knew more doctor's like her. My fiancee even devoloped a respect and love for her as a doctor.

Posted on April 16th, 2013

This Doctor is crazy she a hypocrite and the biggest devil of them all. She can not keep a staff and she does not know how to keep her personal life and business separate.

RUN FROM DR WHYTE

Posted on October 12th, 2012

Very confused woman. She is going through a tough time personally. But she thinks everyone is out to get her. Very paranoid. One minute she's sweet the next minute she is a completly different woman. She talks to you in a nasty way, not professional at all.

Very Confused

Posted on October 9th, 2012

I feel like time is money dealing with her. Sometimes she's very sweet other times it's like who's this woman! She needs to slow things down and takes things easy, and learn to spend more time with her patients and access their need and meet them before throwing them to the wolves.And yeah I've also been miss diagnose and been given prescriptions that I clearly didn't need. Word of advise...... Carefully do your homework on a doctor before going.

Think again

Posted on September 24th, 2012

If you are thinking about seeing dr whyte please think again. She delivered my first daughter in 2010 and missed my elevated BP and when she did discover it it was the day before she was supposed to leave for vacation. So she rushed me through pushing so she could go on vacation. I ended up with a 4 degree tear that she did not sew up properly and I have had 3 subsequent surgeries to recontruct everything. My current gyn says I have to have c sections going forward. After I had my daughter I found out from a friend who dr whyte also delivered that the doc left gauze in her and sewed her up. She is a terrible doctor, does not pay enough attention to you during your visit and didn't even remember who I was after when I came in for my 6 week post partum appt. Never ever go to her. Ever.

Not good at all!

Posted on December 13th, 2011

When I got pregnant with my first child, I really didn't know what to look for in a physician. I found Dr. Whyte's ad in a parents choice magazine. So I scheduled an appointment and went in for my first visit. At first, the level of care was ok, but later on in the pregnancy I started to feel like Dr. Whyte really wasn't concerned with my well being. With this being my very first pregnancy I had many questions. She always had a very short and Uneducated answer that was too generalized to help me understand what was happening to me during my pregnancy. In my 8th month of pregnancy I went in for a routine visit. With my blood pressure only being 120/85, Dr. Whyte decided that my blood pressure was indicating that I had come down with a case of preeclampsia and that I needed to deliver ASAP. First of all 120/85 is not all a high enough blood pressure to make that type of decision, but who was I to dispute. Dr. Whyte was also about 8 in a half months pregnant at this time. Looking back, I feel as though Dr. Whyte wanted to get all of her patients out of the way before it was time for her to deliver her own child. She was very impersonal while doing my delivery. To be frank, she was not even in the room when my son came into this world. She was out in the hall eating chicken! She enduced my labor, broke my water and then went home to take a nap. She didn't quite make it into the room when the nurse told me that it was time to push. Some might read this comment and think that I am being exagerative, but Dr Whyte is a hottt mess and I would suggest that if you are having a baby...DO NOT ...I REPEAT... DO NOT LET DR WHYTE TAKE CARE OF U!!!

Great experience overall!!

Posted on October 6th, 2011

Dr. Whyte is an absolute joy! I feel as if I matter as a client in her office. She makes me feel comfortable and keeps me well informed in terms of treatment. I would gladly recommend Dr. Whyte to any female in need of a good Gynecologist.

Worst experience ever with a so called doctor

Posted on September 1st, 2011

This was the worst experience ever. The doctor was slow, had me wait in the office for over an hour Then wait in the room over an hour. Did a minimal exam, made a false diagnosis, charged me an excessive amount for nothing done. Did one test and never called or sent any results. The staff is IGNORANT and the doctor is not far behind. NEVER DO THIS AGAIN. WARNING!!!

Posted on July 14th, 2009

I WOULD LIKE EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT DR. LILITH WHYTE IS THE MOST IMPERSONABLE, NONCHALANT OB/GYN I'VE EVER MET. BESIDES THE FACT THAT HER OFFICE STAFF HAS SOME NASTY ATTITUDES, THE OFFICE IS NOT WELL KEPT AT ALL. IGUESS BECAUSE MANY OF HER PATIENTS RECIEVE MEDICAID SHE FEELS AS THOUGHT THEY'RE NOT INDIVIDUALS WHO DESERVE RESPECT & THE BEST POSSIBLE MEDICAL TREATMENT AVAILABLE. IT IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO GET AN APPOINTMENT, AND ONCE YOUR APPOINTMENT IS SCHEDULED, YOU ARE STILL LIKELY TO WAIT ABOUT 2 HOURS BEFORE SHE EVEN CALLS YOU BACK. WHEN YOUR IN THE ROOM WITH HER, YOU FEEL RUSHED AS IF HER ONLY OBJECTIVE IS TO CARRY ON WITH THE NEXT PATIENT. AFTER 2 YEARS OF SETTLING FOR MEDIOCRE MEDICAL CARE, NEVER AGAIN WILL I RETURN TO DR. WHYTE'S OFFICE.

Posted on August 5th, 2017