Dr. Lillette A Intaphan Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Lillette A Intaphan?

Great doctor and staff!

dr. intaphan is an excellent doctor. i have read the reviews and honestly what people dont like about her is her honesty. she tells you like it is and that can make a person very uncomfortable. if you are not taking care of yourself, i can assure you she is going to tell you so if you just want to continue being unhealthy then dont see dr. intaphan. if you need a specialist she will jump right on it. i would and do recommend her. the only down side is you do have to wait in her office and that can be a pain she really should improve on that issue.

excellent doctor

She is very frank and to the point, but that's what I need. She spends enough time to explain what you need to do and what would happen if you do not do them. She also knows good specialists when you need them. I would recommend her to everybody who is serious about being healthy

Dr. Intaphan may be a capable doctor, but she has the worst bedside manner I have ever experienced. Not only is she rude, but she says things that are incredibly unprofessional. One example: when she asked if I was sexually active and I said yes she said I shouldn't be because "boys would leave me anyway" and "I'm lucky I have a big chest to cover ugly bones." She ignores health questions if she doesn't think they are important and gives lectures instead of medical advice. Not a friendly doctor or person- absolutely would not recommend.

Entire Office Staff Rude and Unprofessional!

I went to Dr. Intaphan several years ago and quit going as she was very strong willed and would not listen me as a patient regarding my health issues. I decided to try her again and after a couple of years of trying to get used to her rude bedside manner I had to find another physician. Also the staff is very rude and unprofessional. When messages are left on the answering machine they just ignore them and will not call you back. When I left a message on the machine stating that I had left a message for a medical request a week prior and no one had returned my call , Dr. Intaphan had her receptionist call me back (stating that they did not get my request) and sarcastically told me in so many words that I could come in and pick up my medical records and take them elsewhere. (I thought it was very interesting that they got the second message). I am a medical professional and have never in my life experienced such a rude physician and rude medical staff. I would never refer anyone to this office. I gave her a second chance and she blew it!

Regardless of how nice Dr. Intaphan is, she is completely disrespectful of your time. On three different occasions I have waited 90 MINUTES before even being taken back to have my vitals checked. She is no longer my doctor.

Great Doctor!!!!!

Dr. Lillette Intaphan is hands down one of the best if not THE BEST doctor I have ever been to. The moment she found out what was going on with my husband I was sold. This was after several failed attempts with other MD's. She spends a great deal of time getting to know you on a very professional level. Your optimal health is her primary goal. I would HIGHLY recommend her to all.

She is caring and very accuracy in finding the problem