Dr. Lillian M Coppola Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Lillian M Coppola?

Missed by that much

Overall treatment was excellent until I was dx with a serious digestive disorder recently that I complained about for 5 years and was labelled as psychosomatic. I finally demanded several diagnostic tests which revealed the problem. I switched physicians - no action was taken to review the case by Kaiser Permanente. The problem, which should have been detected rapidly and corrected, will cause pain for the rest of my life.

Type 2 Diabetes