Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lillian R Indio has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Lillian R Indio has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 18
I can not say enough about how wonderful Dr. Indio is. She's thoughtful, thorough and kind. A Dr's visit is often not the most comfortable and Dr. Indio goes out of her way to make me feel at ease. I've never been as open and honest with another Dr. in my life. She's goes beyond helping me to helping me love myself. She's a rare doctor and I can't recommend her enough. Thank you for all you do.
Dr. Indio really LISTENS to you, which is a rarity with physicians these days. It's difficult for a patient to explain what's concerning/afflicting them b/c we may have a tendency to babble or not say enough, but Dr. Indio makes you feel relaxed so you're able to gather your thoughts and she takes notes. She also remembers issues from previous visits and follows up on them. Yes, the facility looks a little sketchy, but she is a good doctor so it's worth it to go there.
I arrived very early and was able to be seen by her even earlier than the scheduled appointment. I liked that because I was growing bored and anxious sitting in the waiting area. My appt was for a physical and referral- but my main concern was getting the referral to a specialist. During the exam Dr. Indio noticed a skin condition and included that in the referral to the specialist. I was impressed she caught that since no other doctor had. She asks a lot of questions, which may seem redundant after filling out a gazillion forms that ask the same things. Exam was quick, but she didn't rush through it. I was made aware of her availability right away and advised that either she or her assistant would contact me with the results of my blood work. I received the results from her assistant a few days later. I think Dr. Indio seems competent based on my first visit, but the condition of the facility is another story. It's old and dumpy. The exam room was OK, but the pillow on the exam table was dirty (I spotted a noticeable rust colored smudge on it- needless to say I didn't touch the bare pillow). While I had a good experience with the front desk, I can definitely see how other patients would feel they are unprofessional.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
26 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Lillian R Indio accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMaple Medical, 30 Davis Ave Ste 1, White Plains, NY
Dr. Lillian R Indio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near White Plains, NY.