Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lillian Lockett
Dr. Lillian Lockett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tacoma, WA, with other offices in Tacoma, WA and Federal Way, WA (and 3 other locations). She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Lockett is affiliated with Brazosport Regional Health System. She speaks English.
Dr. Lillian Lockett has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
i remember having a conversation about future children so suggesting iud and was referred to other ways as in tubal litigation and i could just reverse it later so i signed a paper to get my tubes tied i was told absolutetly nothing about the tubes being cut tied and burnt making it impossible to reverse well the problem now is thats its been 10 years and im ready to have another child and the only other person in the room just told me that in fact the paper i signed gave permission to cut tie and burn yet if thats the case why was i not told before the signing being that the dr was told before the suggesting that i wanted future children bcause had i been told i would not have signed because yet again i mentioned on numerous occasions I WANTED FUTURE CHILDREN
She is charming, warm bedside manner, really gets to know her patients, is very deliberate in answering all of my questions/concerns and very professional. She is hands on and gets down to work when comes to her job. She has a sturdy hand and could be more gentle, but no sweat--she is in it for the right reasons.
She is rough, and rude! She literally spent 5 seconds with me just to make a rude comment, and give me the wrong medication. She treats your lady bits so rough and doesn't warn you during the exam that she is about to do something. I saw her twice and I will never make that mistake again! Be warned!
Exact waiting time in outer crowded office was one hour. Exact time waiting in examination room, undressed and wearing a very old gown with the room temperature at around 50 degrees or below and blowing directly on me was approximately 45 minutes. She spent less than 5 minutes with me but I was ready to leave anyhow.
She is a great doctor, but the wait is terrible. I waited for two hours to find out 30 seconds worth of information. then I payed 50 dollars for that which is ridiculous. she didn't even help me with my problem but refered me elsewhere. she only wants the money apparently.
Dr. Lockett is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Brazosport Regional Health System
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Lillian Lockett accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lillian Lockett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tacoma, WA.