Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lillian Muzyka has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 28
I used to utilize Dr. Muzyka when she accepted Tri-Care. My wife continued to utilize her due to her health insurance from work. Seeing Dr Muzyka has always been a long wait but it was worth the time because she was very thorough in her exam. Before she joined the Bio Metric Clinic her services and staff was always very exceptional. Since joining the Bio Metric Clinic the staff quality has fallen short of the goals I would expect from customer service. Trying to get a situation corrected you keep getting passed from person to person. I would think that if I called the clinic at the secondary site then they should take the problem(complaint), get it fixed and call me back when the problem has been corrected. I feel that I should not have to try and memorize all the different personnel of that office and their jobs to make sure I know who to contact. I get upset when I even think I need to call that office because it is nothing but a big run around and no one knows the correct answer or you get put off. On a personal note: I know Dr Muzyka and she talks with me every time I see her out and about shopping. She still has concerns about my health which I greatly appreciate her giving me a hard time about my weight.
The doctor is nice and thorough, but what does that matter if the average wait time is between 1 and 6 hours. The receptionist didn't check any patients in and we all waited over 2 hours (this time) to be put in a room and wait some more. I listened to the doctors interview a reflexologist in the hallway and was disappointed to hear the doctor go into another patient's room instead of mine. The staff was vocal about the recept's mess up, but I don't think they told her, because the wait continued to grow... They have wall postings that we should respect their time or they will charge a fee. How hypocritical. Respect my time too! Call me so I can rest at home for the 2+ hours. I'm sick - hello! All other offices get you in & out - dentist, pediatrician, OBGYN. The only other facility that operates like this is the emergency room of a hospital. And they don't take appointments.
32 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1986
Somerset Medical Center
Dr. Lillian Muzyka accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lillian Muzyka in this video.
Dr. Lillian Muzyka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yuma, AZ.