Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lillian R Schapiro MD
Dr. Lillian R Schapiro has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Lillian R Schapiro has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
Showing 3 of 3
Patient Care Consultant
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lillian R Schapiro - Posted on December 5th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lillian R Schapiro - Posted on March 17th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lillian R Schapiro - Posted on January 27th, 2011
Dr. Schapiro is smart, funny, efficient, caring. She is friendly yet totally professional. In addition to how well she treats me, I once was waiting next to an upset emotional patient. this patient was pregnant and feared she was having a miscarriage. She was treated with sensitivity and allowed jump the line and see Dr. Schapiro (rather than an on-call doctor) very quickly. this impressed me.
Dr. Schapiro is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Dr. Lillian R Schapiro Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Lillian R Schapiro's office for more information.
275 Collier Rd NW Ste 250 Atlanta, GA : (404) 355-1285
More about Dr. Lillian R Schapiro
Dr. Schapiro is a gynecologic surgeon on the daVinci robot.
Locations & DirectionsPEACHTREE WOMENS SPECIALISTS PC, 275 Collier Rd NW Ste 250, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Lillian R Schapiro is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.