Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lillie E Bates has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Lillie E Bates has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Lillie E Bates is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I'm a new MOM for nearly 1 month.When I first time brought my baby there for regular check ,everything made me extremely uncomfortable! The nurse there is sooooo unprofessional!she disturbed and stopped me to see to doctor when I was feeding baby.After I was in doctor's office,she spent lots of time to ask me how many questions I prepared this time and what they are. She wrote them down by words.It seems she's more like a clerk only pay her attention to fill in the form,there is no smile,no talking,no explanation why she ask so clear.I really confused.I think this should be the talk between doctor and me.My little daughter keeps crying after we weight her.However the nurse seems no care of it, she took so long time to write down my question, then the doctor came,she did regular check and directly answered the questions I mentioned before, then left.I feel so confused! I spend 20 minutes on this visit,but most of time I stay with nurse.
Greenville Hospital System
Dr. Lillie E Bates accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLexington Pediatrics, 811 W Main St Ste 204, Lexington, SC
Dr. Lillie E Bates is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, SC.