Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Lillie S Slaughter has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Lillie S Slaughter has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 14
Exceptional, medical practitioner!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lillie S Slaughter - Posted on November 14th, 2018
Exceptional, quality care with a rare advantage: “Bedside manners that take on a healing quality of their own.” I am thankful that she cares for my mother.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lillie S Slaughter - Posted on March 30th, 2018
Love her..she cares about her patients
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lillie S Slaughter - Posted on July 3rd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lillie S Slaughter - Posted on May 22nd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lillie S Slaughter - Posted on October 27th, 2016
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2013, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2018, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
37 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1981
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Lillie S Slaughter Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Lillie S Slaughter's office for more information.
1524 3rd St Missouri City, TX : (281) 261-9660
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Lillie S Slaughter is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Missouri City, TX.