Have you seen Dr. Lillie S Slaughter?

I am very pleased with my doctor. She is a wonderful Doctor and person. Her staff is great!

Love her..she cares about her patients

Awesome Experience

Obviously a believer!!!! It really helps to have a doctor who creates a positive and caring atmosphere when you're faced with health issues. A God send...

Very personable, made me feel very comfortable asking questions

Disappointed

Started out good a year ago, but it changed this year. I ask her about concerns I have and it is blown off as age when I know it isn't. Ruth is the rudest person I have ever met! She would never work for me! I get my prescription thru Humana mail order, 3 months they could not get refills on 2 scripts. Today they called me twice because the doctor is not send 5 refills this time out of 7 prescriptions. I am done with her and have found another in Sugar Land!

Her receptionist is very very rude and argue with you in front of other patients

The person answering the phone is absolutely rude. That's when she even decides to pick up. If you call 10 times they may pick up 1. Horrible experience trying to get test results. And when I switched doctors they never would send over my records tried to make me pay them instead of sending to my new PCP.

Rude Ruth, Long waits, Staff and Dr. doesn't knock on door

Memorable from this doctor was the fact that Ruth has a rude tone on the phone and in person. When you pay in cash she keeps the cash and has to be reminded that I gave her more than the exact amount. Really? Twice that happened. The wait is always long. Doctor and staff don't knock on the door when your in a gown in the room. Unprofessional. I can say that when she does eventually see you she is listening to your concerns. She doesn't follow up and that's ridiculous. I know your busy but let's find out of the medication worked. I gave the place a few chances but called for a new doctor yesterday.

caregiver

Love Lillie Slaughter she's very good at what she does been taking my kids since they were little. But that Ruth!!!!!!!!!!!! Need to get another job rude rude rude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Other then that it's great

CHARITY FACE

FOLLOW UP REVIEW...I CALLED THE OFFICE TWICE SENSE THE FIRST REVIEW..AND I MUST SAY, WHEN I TELL YOU IT SOUNDED WONDER TO HERE MRS. RUTH SAY, HELLO IN SUCH A SWEET TONE , I WAS ASKED WHAT DID I NEED , SHE PUT ME ON HOLD CAME BACK WITH ANSWERS AND ASKED ME IN A VERY PATIENT TONE ..COULD SHE FURTHER ASSIST ME ANY THING ELSE. AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!!

Charity face

An awesome doctor with a big heart for humanity and the poor !! Every body needs money, but she is not at all about money . The rude lady at the front desk... Name RUTH !! needs to be fired point blank !!! So ugly mean,and rude never seen nothing like it before.

IMPRESSED PATIENT

I haven't ever been impressed with a doctor's bedside manner and patience as I have been with Dr. Slaughter. I have recommended her to several of my friend and co-workers. i am 62 years old. Trust me I have seen a lot of doctors.

Dr. Lillie S Slaughter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Missouri City, TX.

Dr. Lillie S Slaughter Is this you?