Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lilly L Zuckerman MD
Dr. Lilly L Zuckerman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mc Lean, VA. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Dr. Lilly L Zuckerman has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Lilly L Zuckerman has the following 5 expertise
- Eating Disorders
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Birth Control
- Substance Abuse
Dr. Lilly L Zuckerman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lilly L Zuckerman - Posted on May 19th, 2011
I've seen Dr. Zuckerman twice. I didn't like her demeanor on my first visit, but decided to give her another shot. After a second visit with her, I've decided to find a new physician. She is the most rude, blunt, and uncaring physician I've ever seen. She asks irrelevant questions and her demeanor does not make you feel comfortable enough to ask her questions or address any concerns. Do yourself a favor and do not waste your time with a physician like her, unless you like feeling intimidated.
Very Good Family Prractic Doctor in McLean/ Tysons Coner Area
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lilly L Zuckerman - Posted on April 11th, 2011
Doctor Lilly Zuckerman is very caring and professional. She spends time to care about any recent changes since last visit. she checks blood/blood pressure/weight/temperature and syndromes before she gives prescription/recommendation. If there is any emergency, she will try to see you as best as she can even, unlike many doctors would just ask you go to emergency room....I highly recommend Dr Lilly Zuckerman.
Excellent choice for your family doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lilly L Zuckerman - Posted on February 28th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lilly L Zuckerman - Posted on February 26th, 2011
I've been going to Dr. Zuckerman for about 10 years now and she is a very knowledgeable doctor and never fails to give me the right diagnosis. Her staff is always willing to help the patients and even accomodate for last minute appointments!There is always a human answering phones which is unheard of nowadays when you call any office...
Completely rude and unprofessional.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lilly L Zuckerman - Posted on December 9th, 2010
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Lilly L Zuckerman Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsZUCKERMAN & ZUCKERMAN MDS, 8377A Greensboro Dr, Mc Lean, VA
Dr. Lilly L Zuckerman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mc Lean, VA.