3.1

Not Recommended

I've seen Dr. Zuckerman twice. I didn't like her demeanor on my first visit, but decided to give her another shot. After a second visit with her, I've decided to find a new physician. She is the most rude, blunt, and uncaring physician I've ever seen. She asks irrelevant questions and her demeanor does not make you feel comfortable enough to ask her questions or address any concerns. Do yourself a favor and do not waste your time with a physician like her, unless you like feeling intimidated.

Very Good Family Prractic Doctor in McLean/ Tysons Coner Area

Doctor Lilly Zuckerman is very caring and professional. She spends time to care about any recent changes since last visit. she checks blood/blood pressure/weight/temperature and syndromes before she gives prescription/recommendation. If there is any emergency, she will try to see you as best as she can even, unlike many doctors would just ask you go to emergency room....I highly recommend Dr Lilly Zuckerman.

Excellent choice for your family doctor

Dr. Zuckerman has been our family doctor for more than 10 years. She takes care of our family. She gives us very accurate diagnoses and follow-ups. I recommend her as your family doctor.

Dr. Lilly L Zuckerman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mc Lean, VA.