Have you seen Dr. Lily Arora?

A very professional psychiatrist

I just had my initial appointment with Dr. Arora. I found her to be professional yet at the same time, warm and reassuring. I went into her office feeling hopeless and emerged feeling hopeful that I will be able to start feeling better. I highly recommend her.

Don't look elsewhere

After seeing a number of psychiatrists who hadn't been very helpful at all, Dr. Arora was recommended to me by a therapist who had nothing but good things to say about her success with difficult cases. Dr. Arora listened carefully to what I had to say. She didn't try to categorize me or put me in a box as far as diagnosing me because everyone's mental health is unique and individual. She simply listened with care to my symptoms, emotions, and feelings then treated me with a regimen of both medication management and psychotherapy (it's rare to find psychiatrists that do psychotherapy these days). I am now doing really well again after having thought I couldn't lead a normal life again.

The Best

Great doc. She helped me get off heroin and then sub. Not easy but she made me as comfortable as possible so I didn't relapse. I referred two of my close friends to her and they really appreciated it.

Dr. Arora is very knowledgeable, professional, responsive, attentive and available. I feel so much better since I have been under her care. It was well worth it to do the research and find someone like her.

Top Psychiatrist

One of the best psychiatrists I have ever been examined by. She is super through, answers any questions and goes above and beyond. She truly has the patients best interest in mind.

Wonderful experience

Dr. Arora is the best psychiatrist I've ever seen so far. She is very careful about prescribing medication and is very interested in understanding me as a person.

Great doctor, I highly recommend her.

Dr Arora made me feel comfortable and understood during my first visit with her today. I am confident about continuing treatment with her based on my experience with her today and the input I have received from others.

Caring, compassionate physician

I have been under Dr. Arora's care for 3 years. I had seen several psychiatrists before I found her. She has helped me achieve my goals of sobriety and improved overall mental health.

Don't go to this doctor

I went to Doctor Aurora in a horrible state of PTSD and panic disorder. I was crying she showed no empathy. She told me I had to go to detox and then go on lithium. I told her bc of my severe anxious state and fear of hospitals I could not handle being in a hospital for 5 days while I am this non functioning and having aggressive panic attacks and flash backs. I also told her I was afraid of lithium. She gave me no other choice but lithium and in patient 5 day detox while I cried. I left telling her I was scared and couldn't do it and she charged me $400.00 I had a panic attack leaving the office. Horrible experience.

Great Doctor

Dr. Arora is an excellent psychiatrist. Very helpful, as well as knowledgeable. Takes the time to sit and work with patients and explain conditions, v ...

Excellent

I am really happy with the treatment I receive from Dr. Arora. She is very attentive and makes me feel very comfortable.

Dr. Lily Arora is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.

Dr. Lily Arora Is this you?