Dr. Lily Arya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lily Arya?

DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR

Posted on June 20th, 2017

I saw this doctor and was appalled by both her disrespect as well as her filthy office. She is rude, arrogant, and takes your money without conscience.

Posted on December 29th, 2014

She is well worth the wait. Very caring and straight forward.

Posted on March 5th, 2013

I had a terrible experience with an unsuccesfuful surgery. I had to go to a urologist to have the damage fixed. The place is like a factory and I highly recommend you stay away

Kathy Target Retired Public School Teacher

Posted on August 29th, 2012

Dr. Arya is the most caring gyn doctor you would ever want to work with. She's brilliant and knows exactly what is causing your reasons for visiting her. I have recommended her to 2 of my dear friends. One is doing great (PhD doctor herself) and the other is still under her care for possible surgery. She operated on me 3 months ago for a prolapsed bladder and everything went great!

EXCELLENT Urogynecologist!!!

Posted on June 16th, 2012

I was apparently born with genetic issues that pre-disposed me to abdominal hernias. Dr. Arya is amazingly competent in diagnosing and remediating these type of issues. She is thorough, compassionate and competent. I HIGHLY recommend her. I had previously met with a local surgeon that scared me when he stated that my repair required a 4 to 5 surgeon team and he wanted to know who I worked with.. Dr. Arya confidently and competently diagnosed and resolved my issues. Surgery was long but recovery was much less pain than I expected. Make the effort and consult with Dr. Arya. Highly recommended!!!BTW, while the wait in the office is LONG at times the reason is because she is incredibly thorough. Do not let this be a deterrent. Dr. Arya is the real deal and is who you want to do your complex and complicated pelvic reconstruction surgery.

Overall Care

Posted on May 22nd, 2012

My experience with Dr. Arya was exceptionally good. She is a no nonsense physican who makes clear what both the problem and the treatment is. Dr. Arya gave me time to ask questions and discuss options.I feel fortunate to have found her as the problem I came to her for was quickly diagnosed and treated.

Uncaring and Lack of Options

Posted on May 1st, 2012

I waited over 2 hrs to see this doctor. She spent 10 minutes with me - did not give me a chance to ask questions. Had very few solutions to my problem. I went to see another urogynogolist and she had many solutions to my problem - would highly recommend Dr Christine Whitmore. Don't waste your time with Dr Arya.

She Messsed Me Up worse as Students did surgey

Posted on February 28th, 2012

Do not use here I had incontent issues and she made it worse. After surgey I could no go at all she actuall tried to physically stregh out my urthra causing sifnigate pain then ctarized me for a week giving me an explosive bladder infection, only to finally admit the surgey (sling) was to tight. I go in the hospital for a second surgey and find out one of the OB-GYN students did my surgey originally. I only have more problems, more infections ect. She had the never to say to me I did not tell her I need to push to empty my bladder before the first surgey, baicly blamming me for her incompetence. Of course she never asked the question. Stay away. It is a factory.

Posted on August 3rd, 2017