Dr. Lily Tinkle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lily Tinkle?

Professional & Caring

Posted on August 14th, 2017

We are so lucky to have Dr. Tinkle in our community. She is an incredible dermatologist and has saved me many times by finding moles that I may not have thought were harmful. Yet she isn't "cut happy" either. Always does what's best for the patient. Even though she doesn't take my insurance I pay out of pocket because she's that worth it! Michelle, Templeton

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

Dr. Tinkle is the best dermatologist that I've ever gone to. She's extremely knowledgeable. She has a great friendly, caring personality. I wouldn't go to anyone else. I trust her care.

patient

Posted on March 28th, 2013

Dr. Tinkle was very thorough and attentive and took her time in my examination. In the 2 procedures I had she seemed very practiced and professional and caring. The bummer is she doesn't take my insurance so had to pay out of pocket but I would go to her again over any other dermatologist in this county.

Recommend

Posted on March 6th, 2012

Dr. Tinkle was an easy to talk to doctor that listens to what I had to say. She was knowledgeable in my diagnosis and treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Tinkle. Reading the comments about her office staff (who were nice by the way), has nothing to do with a doctor. Those comments should be ignored. Being board certified is a definite plus.

Posted on June 9th, 2010

Great office, friendly, knowledgeable staff. Most importantly, the doctor is excellent.

rude office staff

Posted on March 8th, 2010

I just called this office to make an appt. as a new patient. I was told they were not accepting any. Wanting to know if this may change in the near future and if I should wait for an opening, I was confronted with the most rude receptionist who ultimately told me she knew nothing and had to go do work now.With this attitude, I would never go to this doctor. The staff usually reflects the doctor attitudes!

Posted on June 25th, 2017