3.0

Have you seen Dr. Lilybeth Morales?

Absolutely unprofessional

Completely rude! Seemed zoned out/tired, careless, speaks down to you, does not listen to what your saying and very interruptive. I know 2 people she has done anesthesia for and both had major issues with overdose of medication. Also was told that “she could tell, I would need a large dose of medication” when I told her no, I have a low tolerance for meds, she said “uh huh, and she knows what’s best for me🧐

She was the anesthesiologist for 3-4 of my procedures. I won't share what happened as it would be detrimental to her career but certainly did not properly keep watch over me which caused thankfully only a minor problem. Had I been ill or an elderly patient, anything could have happened and her delay could have cost anyone everything. Everytime we had the presurgical interview, she seemed to concentrate on notes from years ago rather than current and most accurate. Every interaction we had, her actions were that of a person whose half asleep. Very comfortable and won't proceed with her again.

She's always seems tired. Dropped the ball during a procedure. Rarely ever smiles. All business.

Dr. Lilybeth Morales is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Melville, NY.

Dr. Lilybeth Morales Is this you?