Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lim Wong
Dr. Lim Wong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wong is affiliated with Methodist Hospital, Pocono Medical Center and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. Dr. Wong has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Lim Wong has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Lim Wong is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Absolutely fabulous doctor! My family recently moved out of the area and we are having a very hard time finding a doctor nearly as good as Dr. Wong. We have even sometimes been driving the 2+ hour drive for appointments since we moved. They are always able to get you in for an appointment either the same day or the next day if you need to be seen and if unfortunately you need medical care there is always someone there from their practice so that you have help! Highly recommended!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Wong is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pocono Medical Center
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Pocono Med Ctr, E Stroudsburg, Pa
19 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Lim Wong accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJefferson University Physicians, 833 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lim Wong in this video.
Dr. Lim Wong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.