Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lima L Redhead has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Lima L Redhead has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Lima L Redhead has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 28
She is extremely rude!! Rushed me in and out and seemed like she didn't even want to be bothered with me. Constantly commented on how overweight I was and kept making jokes about it to her intern. I tried to have the office order something for me and it has been almost two months and I haven't heard anything from them at all!! I went to a different doctors office and was taken care of immediately. Do not see her!! If I could give her bedside manner zero stars, I would.
This women is so horrible I would not recommend her to take care of a dog. She has a bad attitude, no patient teaching, and she does not ask if you have any questions. Basically I am 6 months pregnant and she has not reviewed my ultrasound from st. James hospital, or has not sent me out to have a blood chemistry to test for iron/calcium deficiency. Her visit consist of her MA doing weight and blood pressure, then her she comes measuring Fundal height and doing a Doppler scan, and that is you prenatal visit. I don't trust her because she gets kick back from writing prescriptions. She wrote me a prescription for n/v that was not covered by my insurance that would have cost me 1000 dollars out of pocket expense when she could have wrote me a prescription for Zofran.
She didnt establish a positive doctor and patient relationship at all. Dr. Redhead is one to repeatedly and obnoxiously give her biased view on things discussed when covering personal and medical history. She made herself less of a confidant and more of a person with a judgemental expression. Aside from that, my visit to the Dr. Redheads office was pleasurable.
19 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1999
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Lima L Redhead accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lima L Redhead is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harvey, IL.