Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lina E Aguirre MD
Dr. Lina E Aguirre, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM, with another office in Albuquerque, NM. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. She speaks English.
Dr. Lina E Aguirre has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Lina E Aguirre has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
Dr. Lina E Aguirre has the following 10 expertise
- Cushing Disease
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Gland Issues
Dr. Lina E Aguirre is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
13 Years Experience
University Of Colorado At Denver
Graduated in 2005
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Lina E Aguirre Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Lina E Aguirre's office for more information.
2211 Lomas Blvd NE Albuquerque, NM : (505) 272-2111
1501 San Pedro Dr SE Albuquerque, NM : (505) 991-4771
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lina E Aguirre is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.