3.6

Have you seen Dr. Lina C Dela Cruz?

Worst doctor ever!!!!

Dr. Lina de la cruz is the worst experience yet I have encountered. She does not listen to your concerns/problems. She always orders the same lab test over and over again each visit. She gave me 5 basic questions to answer and w/o evaluatING me diagnosed me with a ridiculous disorder. She spend very little time with you, approx 5 mins. She argued with me after I refused to take the pills she prescribed and when I question her about her medical practices and procedures. Not only that, she refused to sign my work paper for FMLA that is medically necessary to take time off when if ever needed. I can't believe she is a doctor that careless about her patients health. I since dropped and reported her.

When I saw her a few years ago she sent me to get a sleep apnea test, and till now, I asked, but apparently she didn't got the results, Coz they never have given me an appointment to tell me about the results, I am not happy with that:

Best doctor I have had for 10 yrs. I know besides my self she will be missed very much.

dr. lina delacruz is the very best doctor i have had in very long time, She was my doctor for 10 years.

jb

Dr. Lina C Dela Cruz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Covina, CA.

Dr. Lina C Dela Cruz Is this you?