Dr. Lina M Obrien Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lina M Obrien?

She's the best of the best!

She performed my colonoscopy this past April 2017 and it went so smoothly and she is nicest and best doctor. She came highly recommended by a friend that also did his surgery. Now, I know why...because she is the best of the best in the area!! I would highly recommended her!!

I have been very well satisfied with Dr. Obrien over the years with surgery and office visits. As far as wait time in the office, I do not remember; therefore it was not very long.

patient

She was very personable and easy to understand.

Mr.

This was a new patient visit. The availability of downloading the various forms that are needed during the first visit and completing them at home was a positive benefit for me. The office and nursing staff were very pleasant people to meet with. Dr. O'Brien made me feel very much at ease. After an examination she explained the recommended procedure and answered my questions. I left the office knowing that I had selected the right doctor. The appointment for the procedure was set fairly quickly after doctor allowed for a short suspension of one of my prescription medicines.

Even though it took quite a while to see Dr. O'Brien it was worth the wait. She is so smart. She is very personable and put me at ease. I highly recommend her!

Excellent Doctor

Very kind, sensitive doctor for health issue that is not easiest to see a physician.

Pleasantly Surprised

I was very pleased with the appointment and how an awkward exam was made very comfortable.

Dr. O'Brien was very friendly and put my mind to ease. She is very professional and I would highly recommend her.

Anal pain

Glad to find out pain was not a fissure rather. Skin condition

Dr. O'Brien was wonderful. Took the time to explain options, her opinion and her thoughts. Never felt rushed. Advised she had been to recent conference and shared new thoughts related to my condition. Feel very confident in my choice of her as my Dr. Only area of concern was the length of time it took to get in to see her, but since she was recommended by several individuals, I understand the demand for her service.

Surgery Consultation

Dr. O'Brien was very thorough. She explained the surgery procedure in language that I could understand. She examined me and spoke to me about what we were seeing on the sigmoid scope screen. I have a better idea of what to expect from my surgery before and after. A friend of mine is her patient and she also speaks very highly of Dr. O'Brien. I would certainly recommend her to any of my family or friends. I found her to be friendly and very knowledgeable about my procedure.

Dr. O'Brien was kind, compassionate and put me at my ease immediately. I felt and still feel very confident that she is the right surgeon for me. I am impressed by her thoroughness, competence and skill. Her understanding attitude was a comfort. I highly recommend her and regret I did not see her earlier.