The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lina Plantilla has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Lina Plantilla has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Lina Plantilla is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Absolutely love doctor Vanichakarn! She truly cares about my needs and helps me reach my healthcare goals. After trying so many different meds with a different Doctor that failed to reduce my blood pressure. Dr Vanichakarn solved the problem right away and is leading me to address other issues to help me be more functional and productive.
Dr.Lina Plantilla was my dermatology Dr. for 31years. When I walked into her office I had a bad bad case of eczema...she treated it for 31years now I look beautiful......thanks to my Dr.Plantilla..She is a very soft spoken, good spirit Dr...unfortunate she retired on me...I was so sad I cryed..I will miss her dearly..........
Dr. Plantilla is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Maimonides Medical Center
45 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines Manila
Graduated in 1968
New York Medical College
Dr. Lina Plantilla accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lina Plantilla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.