Dr. Lina Lacsamana-Schein Is this you?

1.6

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Lina Lacsamana-Schein?

Posted on June 6th, 2016

Every experience I have ever had with these doctors has been awful. If I could give zero stars, I would. The first time I came in I made an appointment for a pap test. The receptionist understood. When I came in the dr didn't know why I was there and said she didn't have time to do that, that I would need to come back, but I still had to pay for my appointment. When I wanted her to address pain I was having, she suggested my husband was abusing me, and would never move on from that diagnosis. When I got bloodwork done for my physical done, I took time off work to go to the lab she referred me to and waited there, only to be told that that lab has never takenmy insurance and that my dr should have checked. When I called to get a referral to another lab, I had to call several times over the course of almost a week before I could get a phone call back or a new referral. One time about a year ago, Dr Schein left me a voicemail saying it looked like I had diabetes, which is scary because I was 32, thin, and ate very healthy. I called the office back overr and over but they would only send me to voucemail and no one would ever call me back. So i had to make an appointment in order to even speak to the dr, which I had to take off work for and pay for, and the dr I met with was confused and said oh no, you don't have diabetes. When I became pregnant last year, I went in so I could ger a referral to an obgyn. I asked one of the doctors a lot of questions and she didn't know the answers to many of them. She had no idea what toxoplasmosis was when I asked about it, but just tried to get more information instead of saying she didn't know. Her response was to ask what I did around the dogs I worked with and since we tested them for it, it was fine. Toxoplasmosis is related to the fecal matter of cats only, not dogs, and it is not tested for. This is basic information she should have known. When I called the dr she referred me to, they said they weren't taking any new patients for at least three months. When I injured my wrist about the birth if my daughter, which was an inflamation due to pregnancy and cinstantly lifting a newborn, I came in for a referral to a specialist. The other dr there said I didn't need to see a specialist. I asked if it wasn't necessary to give me an injection of some sort of steroid. She said no. She said I should continue my exercises, which she had neverr mentioned. I asked what exercise and she just twirled her wrist around loosly and moved on. Still no idea. She asked if breastfeeding women were able to take ibuprofen. She didn't know. I'm pretty sure that's the doctors responsibility, not mine. So after she did nothing I went home. I got a call a couple hours later saying that Dr Schein felt it would be a good idea to go see a specialist for a cortisone injection. While I was waiting in the exam room for a very long time, the door was left open and I could overhear the Dr making a call to Dr Schein about another patient, and mentioned her name and medical problems (nausea during pregnancy) which is a hippa violation. Every time I go there I am on time but am made to wait sometimes more than half an hour and I'm rushed out, particularly on Friday afternoons when she presumably wants to leave early. And she asks for free advice about her dog during my appointment time because I work at a vet and lets her dog run around the office jumping up on patients in the exam rooms. Not extremely professional. Fortunately I've transferred to another doctor.

Worst customer satisfaction

Posted on February 5th, 2015

Overall, I am 54 yrs of age and by far out of every Dr I've ever been too, this is by far the worst!!! Seems like the office is always closed, if and when they do answer the phone they put you through to voicemail which no one ever calls back so you just keep calling, because the office is so out dated it made me leary from the very beginning. For as long as she's been in practice that office she be way more upscale. I've already called my insurance and I'm in process of getting a different Dr. , Would not recommend her to anyone.

Quack quack-- there's a duck in the Drs. Office

Posted on January 31st, 2015

Hands down the most inconsiderate, seeming inexperienced and down right rude doctor I have ever been to. I pray to God she isn't a medi-cal option.

Unhappy Experience

Posted on September 14th, 2014

My mother-in-law was a patient for 1 1/2 months. During that time she received 3 prescriptions that were written with incomplete information or on the wrong form. A referral to a specialist was never forwarded and a standing order for lab work was not faxed 3 weeks after it was promised. This did not promote a confident patient/doctor relationship. A patient and/or patient's advocate should not be responsible for monitoring the doctor or the office staff. I would not recommend this medical practice to family, friends, or anyone.

will never visit again!