Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lina H Sosoian
Dr. Lina H Sosoian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Valencia, CA, with another office in Valencia, CA. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Sosoian is affiliated with Antelope Valley Hospital and Palmdale Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Lina H Sosoian has 2 locations
23501 Cinema Dr Ste 100
Valencia, CA 91355
23501 Cinema Dr Ste 100
Valencia, CA 91355
Book Online Now
Dr. Lina H Sosoian has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Lina H Sosoian has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Lina H Sosoian is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr sosoian is a great and lovely Dr
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lina H Sosoian - Posted on November 1st, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lina H Sosoian - Posted on January 17th, 2018
A Doctor You Can Trust
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lina H Sosoian - Posted on November 3rd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lina H Sosoian - Posted on March 13th, 2014
Scheduled 3 family wellness appointments with this new, health care partners family practitioner to be turned away because we showed up at 3:16pm to a 3:00 appointment. Talk about great first impressions! I've waited hours at this office and never complained. Lame to have only two options open for a child's physical appointments (at 9am and at 3pm) have some respect for your client/patients time as well! I raced to your office after I picked up from school. You didn't even have the decency to introduce yourself or tell me in person that you had to reschedule. Your office was EMPTY and now I know why! HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! I waited months to schedule these appointments! Then we waited 30 more minutes (with nobody else in the office) for the staff to tell me you wouldn't see my daughter because I was 1 minute late to your 15 minute late policy.
She saved my life!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lina H Sosoian - Posted on November 16th, 2013
In all my many years of life, I have come to the conclusion that doctors are useless. They love treating symptoms (and collecting fees), not the illness. All that changed when Dr. Sosoian came into my life and began a treatment program that saved my life. One example of how this wonderful laady operates, she listens!
Dr. Sosoian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Lina H Sosoian Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lina H Sosoian is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Valencia, CA.