Have you seen Dr. Lina H Sosoian?

Dr sosoian is a great and lovely Dr

She is very helpful and covered everything I need .

Excellent Doctor

Highly recommend Dr. Sosian

A Doctor You Can Trust

Dr. Sosoian is a caring physician who took great care of me. She does not rush through appointments and follows up on tests and calls right after test results are in. She is a great doctor.

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

Scheduled 3 family wellness appointments with this new, health care partners family practitioner to be turned away because we showed up at 3:16pm to a 3:00 appointment. Talk about great first impressions! I've waited hours at this office and never complained. Lame to have only two options open for a child's physical appointments (at 9am and at 3pm) have some respect for your client/patients time as well! I raced to your office after I picked up from school. You didn't even have the decency to introduce yourself or tell me in person that you had to reschedule. Your office was EMPTY and now I know why! HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! I waited months to schedule these appointments! Then we waited 30 more minutes (with nobody else in the office) for the staff to tell me you wouldn't see my daughter because I was 1 minute late to your 15 minute late policy.

She saved my life!

In all my many years of life, I have come to the conclusion that doctors are useless. They love treating symptoms (and collecting fees), not the illness. All that changed when Dr. Sosoian came into my life and began a treatment program that saved my life. One example of how this wonderful laady operates, she listens!

She is highly intelligent, Great demeanor. The only problem is she is booked out two months, so when she tells you she wants to see you again in a month and the earliest appointment is in two months, that's a problem.

Dr. Lina H Sosoian is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Valencia, CA.