Dr. Lina M Takano Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Lina M Takano?

Very compassionate doc!

I had an OBGYN annual exam with Dr. Takano last year. In addition to taking the time to explain components of the exam to me, she was also very compassionate. I was in a very vulnerable place at that time, and she took the time to listen to me and to say some comforting words and to offer her own insight on the situation. She really did not have to do this, and I thought it was incredibly kind of her to recognize that I was in a vulnerable place, to acknowledge it, and to be so supportive in her capacity. This is a trustworthy doctor--one who seems to be in her profession for the right reasons.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Lina M Takano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.