Dr. Lincoln Bickford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lincoln Bickford?

only one who got it right

Posted on February 16th, 2016

Accurately diagnosed me and finally made me feel myself after 10+ years of being lost and and misguided by as many different psychiatrists .

Jonathan Thompson

Posted on May 6th, 2012

attentive & discerning

Posted on June 21st, 2010

he didn't tell me what I wanted to hear, but needed to hear. He recognized things in me that others haven't. It was like walking out of a room and into a breath of fresh air - I had no inhibitions in sharing the things that torture me most. I didn't feel as though I was talking AT him or he was talking AT me, but rather WITH each other, so it eased the flow of my consciousness. I will definitely visit again & I have a new found interest in discovering myself & accepting myself on a deeper level

Posted on February 28th, 2009

In contrast to the first reviewer's delight of being led on a safe-intriguing journey by the doctor, I felt like I was the one taking the doctor on a journey with my experiences, what I had to say, and what I was feeling. Also, with my lack of respect for authority figures and his need to show he's that authority figure, there were showdowns and the whole experience became like a roller coaster ride with ups and downs. But after things settled down a bit, I realized I had no choice but to trust the doctor for having guided me and being present thru some painfully tough times of mine. One can go to a doctor who may have all the answers, or he can go to a doctor who sincerely cares. I chose to go to Bickford until it was no longer possible b/c I finally had to move away from the state. All I can say now is I wish I could return to see him once again as my doctor with all his tenderness.

Rockstar Psychiatrist!

Posted on February 3rd, 2009

He was a brave compassionate explorer, making the journey through my head/heart safe and intriguing. I would follow his voice anywhere.

Posted on May 16th, 2017