Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lincoln S Yee has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Spinal Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
He's always running late. I've waited over an hour for an appointment. He takes a 2 hour lunch and always comes back late. He is only at each office 2 times per week, if that doesn't fit into your schedule, oh well. He uses a lot of doctor talk, big and confusing words, then you ask him to explain and he just rephrases it, using the same words. You only see the human side of him if you start to cry and even then he only gives you an extra minute or two. DO NOT go to him if you're a worker's comp case, you'll get stuck there forever, he won't run new tests or try anything different. His office staff is very nice and understanding. His lab coat is always dirty and dingy (he obviously doesn't know how to use bleach). He's not great with computers and like most doctors has terrible writing.
Dr. Lincoln Yee spends quality time with his patients. He explains all details necessary and provides A+ customer service. He is not only very knowledgeable but also very hands on with his patients. In fact after my surgery he called me himself to follow up to see how I was feeling. I would recommend Dr.Lincoln Yee to anyone looking for an orthopaedic surgeon or specialist!
This doctor perfomred surgery on me. The surgery wa a failure. 9 months after the surgery it was finally time to evaluate how successful it was. He offered no help. He acknowledged that there was still a problem with teh shoulder and he said to come back in a few months for a different surgery if it still bothered me. He made no effort to order new x-rays or anythingto actually look at teh shoulder. He was ready to try a different surgery without even fully examining his first surgery. I understand that surgery is a risk and it is not always successful, but his mannor in evaluating the surgery was unacceptable.On top of that the office is always dirty. His coat is always filthy with the same stains on it from 2 visits that were montsh apart. This guy just does not seem like he carse about much. The most apathetic guy ever. All of this makes me believe he screwed up my surgery.Request a different surgeon if your HMO sends you to him! There are plenty of great doctors out there.
Dr. Yee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
King Drew Medical Center
Dr. Lincoln S Yee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLyga Medical Corp, 1401 Avocado Ave Ste 105, Newport Beach, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lincoln S Yee in this video.
Dr. Lincoln S Yee is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.