Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linda Miller
Dr. Linda Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huron, SD, with other offices in North Conway, NH and Sarasota, FL . She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Huron Regional Medical Center, -Weeks Memorial Hospital. Lancaster, NH and -Lauren Kosinski, MD, Juneau, AK. She speaks English.
Dr. Linda Miller has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Miller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Huron Regional Medical Center
-Weeks Memorial Hospital. Lancaster, NH
-Lauren Kosinski, MD, Juneau, AK
Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, RI – staff nurse
- Androscoggin Valley Hospital, Berlin, NH 1998-2001
- Memorial Hospital, North Conway, NH 1997-2001
- Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, RI staff nurse, 1978-1986 & 1987-1990
- CompHealth, Temporary Surgical Services Locum Tenens Assignments 2001-2006
- Mount Washington Valley Surgical Associates, North Conway, NH 1997-2001
-PHS-Indian Health Service, Ada OK
22 Years Experience
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Linda Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Linda Miller in this video.
Dr. Linda Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huron, SD.