Dr. Linda I Esquivel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda I Esquivel?

Too busy to care

When I first started going to this clinic the service was excellent, but as the years went by the Dr. in my opinion took on too many patients. The office staff seems to be overworked as well, they just don't provide the service they used to. It seems now the wait to see the Dr. is long and the time spent with the Dr. is too short.

EXCELLENT

Dr.E is an Excellent doctor, I have been her patient for 11years. My 79 year old Papa🇵🇱 is also a patient of hers. She LISTENS to your concerns, and accurately diagnosis those concerns in a manner that anyone can understand. Unlike some doctors, she takes the time to answer questions. She is professional, caring, kind and has a very approachable demeanor. Dr. E is one of those rare and special doctors that is truly concerned w/ her patients health.

DO NOT REPLY TO E MAILS SENT IN PORTAL.

ASK FOR REFILLS TOOK TO LONG TO GET AND APPMENT WITH HER

I would run away from this office. All you will have are excuses. They tell you they send your referral but never do. They will tell you they send the prescription to the pharmacy and they don't. It's nothing but problems and lies. Oh and once you see your doctor forget it you will not see them again. You will only see the PA I no longer want to deal with this group. They have gotten too busy and the customer service is gone. You will regret it. You have been warned!!

Exceptional Individual Care

Dr. Esquivel has been my primary care physician since my previous Doctor's retirement. She is a thorough, concerned professional medical professional who is never in a rush and takes enough time to address any questions I have. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Great

Love this doc! Spends time explaining everything and always listens

Consistently excellent physician.

Dr. Esquivel is an exceptionally kind, thorough, and caring doctor. She came highly recommended by my former primary physician who cared for me for forty years. I have complete confidence in her and her professional skills.

great doctor and starr

Dr. Esquivel is kind and listens to me. I have seen her for 5 years and she is always responsive to my needs. Her staff is helpful and they always follow through. I highly recommend Dr. Esquivel

Our first visit we had to wait outside the office because it was overcrowded and was standing room only inside. This should have been our first clue to run for the hills. Our experience got progressively worse from there. After waiting over 2 months to see the actual Dr because the PA was unable to attend our needs, the appointment was rescheduled due to conflicts at their office. When we went in the next day we were told the Dr wasn't available and we could see the PA....who subsequently wasn't able to take care of the problems we had and told us we needed to schedule an appointment with the Dr!!! We were beyond upset! The final straw was a recent problem. My husband has been on the same medications for 11 years, an anxiety med and a high blood pressure med. WITH NO VARIATION IN ELEVEN YEARS. We were out of town and he forgot his meds. Because he hadn't been in the office in 6 months they would not even authorize a 3 day supply. These are meds he needs to function daily! Our pharmacy was able to override it and give us a few days to get us through. This Dr is obviously not in the patient care business. I wouldn't recommend this office to anyone for any reason. By far the worst care I have ever had. I even filed a formal complaint with our insurance company against them.

I always receive great service. thanks

Great dr and staff

Dr Esquivel and her staff are great. They see me and my family. Doctor is easy to talk to and wait time is never a problem.

Love this Doctor

Great doctor, kind and patient. She took the time to listen to me. He staff is very professional and I always get a call with my lab results.