The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linda Alvarez-Thull
Dr. Linda Alvarez-Thull, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Linda Alvarez-Thull has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Linda Alvarez-Thull has the following 12 expertise
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Weight Loss
- Nasal Allergies
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever
Showing 2 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Linda Alvarez-Thull - Posted on November 18th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Linda Alvarez-Thull - Posted on December 23rd, 2009
dr. alvarez-thull is awful. office makes you pay upfront then submits a claim for my insurance and gets paid. then they made it extremely difficult to get MY reimbursement back FRAUDULENT. she's indifferent to the fact that her office staff messed up my vaccine schedule and missed a week. only saw her at initial appointment and not at any other visits. horrible practice.
28 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Of Colorado Health
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsACCLAIM FOOT AND ANKLE CENTERS, 10250 N 92nd St Ste 114, Scottsdale, AZ
Dr. Linda Alvarez-Thull is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.