The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linda M Ameri
Dr. Linda M Ameri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Framingham, MA. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Ameri is affiliated with Metrowest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Linda M Ameri has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Acne Rosacea
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I have not been happy with Dr. Ameri's lack of interest in my medical issues, nor have any of her treatments yielded success. I have been her patient for many years and have spent a fortune on pharmaceuticals she has prescribed, none of which were useful. Dermatology seems to be an inexact, hit-or-miss specialty. It's time for me to move on--in fact, it's overdue.
I have been a patient of Dr. Ameri's for about 4 years now. I have seen for skin exam (moles, etc.), mole removal, as well as cystic acne. She does a thorough exam, listens to concerns, and even helps problem solve. The downside to her practice is that it can take many weeks to get an appointment.
Thorough, caring, competent, concerned, follows up. Volunteers advice on healthy habits and care. Answers all questions. Never seems rushed. Heather is a good admin. I expect the doctor to hold my hand, not her admin. Regarding insurance, we never visit doctors without checking with our insurance first and getting complete understanding of what is and isn't covered. It's our responsibility to understand our own insurance. We clear up doubts with doctors before we make appts. We have kids and, yes, it takes time and it's a pain. That's life in America.
Dr. Ameri is a nice person and a good dermatologist. Her office staff, however is horrible. Secretary "Heather" is extremely rude and condescending and makes the entire experience, from calling to make the initial appointment to follow up after the visit, horrible. They do not follow through on sending prescriptions to pharmacies and it takes multiple phone calls with the unpleasant "Heather" to get it taken care of. Also, she does not tell you but she uses an out of network lab for biopsies, etc ... you don't find out until you receive a huge bill in the mail. Definitely would never recommend this practice to anyone.
Dr. Ameri is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1982
Mason General Hospital
Dr. Linda M Ameri accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAmeri Linda M Md, 61 Lincoln St Ste 108, Framingham, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Linda M Ameri in this video.
Dr. Linda M Ameri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Framingham, MA.