Dr. Linda Bach Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Linda Bach?

An amazing doctor!

Posted on December 8th, 2017

I had a doctor's appointment today with Dr. Bach for the first time, and she is truly a gem. Her bedside manner is amazing, her questions about my medical history were extremely thoughtful, and her office environment makes you feel extremely welcome. The front desk staff was also kind and went the extra mile in their customer service and kindness. I would highly recommend her!

Fast, Efficient, Knowledgeable

Posted on January 20th, 2017

Courteous staff, very intelligent doctor. She will construct a medical story based on the information you give her and often picks up on things that other doctors have missed. She cares very deeply about all of her patients and will help you in any way she can. I've been seeing her for over a decade now and I've gotten healthier in almost every way possible. The remainder of the office staff, including the nurses (who make drawing blood almost completely painless for those of us who are fearful), are absolutely at the same caliber. Fully satisfied and highly recommended.

Posted on February 6th, 2015

Dr. Bach is a real gem, spends a lot of time with each patient, talks to you, LISTENS to you, assures and reassures you and is an extremely empathetic person, no ego here, no doctor reminding you that they are the expert and she is gentle in her exams.

Great Primary Care

Posted on October 14th, 2014

I love Dr. Bach's compassion for her patients. I feel very comfortable discussing anything with her. Never had to wait more than 10-15 minutes to see the doctor. Staff is always prompt in returning your calls and the nurses are gentle with the needles. I have recommended her to several friends and they all love her too. I wishe I would have changed from my previous doctor years before.

Ms.

Posted on July 14th, 2009

I made an appointment with Dr. Bach's office and had to wait for over a month. I am a Teacher with Broward County. I went to my appointment from my home in Hollywood to the Office for my appointment. when I got there I handed over my Driver's License and my Health Card, I was then told "sorry we do not accept Vista". I know I was never given that critical information while making my appointment which I had to wait for over 1 month. The staff was so rude and uncaring. I was so upset when I left I called back the office, spoke to two different people , when asked what was my concern I advise that i would like for the Doctor to return my call as this was a complaint. The Lady who identified herself as the Office Manger advised me that the doctor would not be able to return my call and for me to have a great day. This is truly the worst experience I have ever had, this is supposed to be a caring environment, far from it. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED YOUR STAFF IS A REFLECTION OF WHO YOU ARE. DISTASEFUL.

Posted on January 19th, 2017