Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Linda E Bailey has the following 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I was diagnosed with diverticulitis , now they switched it to colitis. This information was given to me by an assistant who could not answer my questions directly. I have had three visits to Dr. Baileys office and only spoken to her once because I asked if she could speak with me. Otherwise it has just been the assistant. Insurance bills keep racking up with no clear diagnosis and I am still sick.
Surgeon did not have any of my test results when I went for my initial appointment. In my opinion was not prepared to accurately diagnose/treat me. Scheduled me for further testing and then called with recommendations from my testing I had done before my appointment with her before receiving results from the tests she scheduled. Did not call me with results of the tests she ordered. After waiting a week, I finally had to call her for test results. I WILL NOT be seeing her again. I will ask my primary care doctor to refer me to a different surgeon in the future.
Dr. Bailey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Wright State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Linda E Bailey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSurgical Associates Green County, 244 Wilson Dr, Xenia, OH
Dr. Linda E Bailey is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Xenia, OH.