Dr. Linda E Bailey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda E Bailey?

Excellent Care

Dr. Baileys staff is great and courteous. Dr. Bailey is a wonderful and detailed surgeon, with great bedside manner. A gives great follow-up care.

Highly skilled

Doctor Bailey removed my gall bladder and repair a hernia. She did an excellent job and I healed quickly. I would recommend Doctor Bailey for any surgery!

Gallbladder

I had gallbladder surgery,also had stones and a hernia. Healing just fine no problems.

Unsatisfied and still inflamed

I was diagnosed with diverticulitis , now they switched it to colitis. This information was given to me by an assistant who could not answer my questions directly. I have had three visits to Dr. Baileys office and only spoken to her once because I asked if she could speak with me. Otherwise it has just been the assistant. Insurance bills keep racking up with no clear diagnosis and I am still sick.

RN

Surgeon did not have any of my test results when I went for my initial appointment. In my opinion was not prepared to accurately diagnose/treat me. Scheduled me for further testing and then called with recommendations from my testing I had done before my appointment with her before receiving results from the tests she scheduled. Did not call me with results of the tests she ordered. After waiting a week, I finally had to call her for test results. I WILL NOT be seeing her again. I will ask my primary care doctor to refer me to a different surgeon in the future.

Dr. Linda E Bailey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Xenia, OH.