Dr. Linda Belhorn Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Linda Belhorn?

My RA appts

Posted on July 10th, 2012

I'm 27 yrs old I was diagnosed with RA a year ago, before I came to Dr.Belhorn I lived in a different city and my last specialist wasn't to patient with me as this was hard for me to except, I love Dr.Belhorn she always puts my mind at ease, her staff is very friendly and understanding, I would recommend her to anyone. She is even helping me and my fiancee with the option of trying to start a family after we get married next year(i have one son before i was diagnosed ) with me having RA so I'm so thankful for her and her staff

Posted on March 9th, 2010

Dr Belhorn is a dedicated and knowledgeable physcian with such a seet and caring manner that just feels right and good. Was gone for 21/2 years and had a good rheumatologist but I really missed Dr Belhorn and was glad to be back.

Posted on August 5th, 2016