Dr. Linda J Bouchard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda J Bouchard?

Best ever!

She is excellent...caring, efficient and personable! Her beside manner was just right. Thanks Dr. Bouchard!

23 Years Ago

From the reviews I must conclude that this physician has stayed as wonderful a person and doctor as she was when she was a resident and delivered our first daughter 23 years ago. The descriptions of her as calming and taking time with her patient are just the way we remember her, added to kind-heartedness and competence. Even after all these years we highly recommend her.

very good doctor!

A caring doctor with old fashion care! We need more like this!

I love her. She is caring and takes the time to listen to you with an open mind and and open heart. When I was in labor--I saw her walk in the room and I had a breath of fresh air. She brought in peace and relaxtion to the room. I could have not asked for such a wonderful birth experience!