- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linda S Brevitz DO
Dr. Linda S Brevitz, DO is a doctor primarily located in Saint Paul, MN, with other offices in Saint Paul, MN and Minneapolis, MN. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry.
Dr. Linda S Brevitz has 3 locations
Dr. Linda S Brevitz has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Linda S Brevitz has the following 13 expertise
- Bipolar Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Mental Illness
- Personality Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mood Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Manic Depressive Disorder
23 Years Experience
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Linda S Brevitz Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Linda S Brevitz
Dr. Brevitz graduated from the Michigan State University College of Human Medicine in 1996. She works in Saint Paul, MN and 2 other locations and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Brevitz is affiliated with University Of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital.