Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Linda Wright has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Women's Health
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Wright offers a nutritional and holistic approach to healing. Sometimes she looks at you but doesn't speak for several seconds (which can begin to feel uncomfortable) but it seems it's because she's deep in thought, contemplating what is wrong with you. She is really a very nice doctor when you get to know her. Unfortunately she does not accept insurance (although she'll give you a bill to send in to your insurance company) and she charges $150-$300 for appointments which I think is excessive. With the supplements you need to take it could end up costing you a small fortune by the time you walk out the door. I would recommend her...but only if you can afford her.
32 Years Experience
University of Colorado
Graduated in 1981
Linda Wright accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions7418 E Helm Dr, Scottsdale, AZ
Linda Wright is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.