Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Linda R Carroll has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I've been seeing Dr. Carroll for 6 months for chronic pain. My first appt. was not pleasant. The Bend office was packed and noisy so it was hard to concentrate on filling out the (many) new patient forms. This dr. seemed very arrogant and non-caring. I didn't have enough time to fill out all of the new patient forms even though I got there 20 minutes early, so I had to go in to see her with the papers in my hand. She seemed irritated that they were not completely filled out. The initial exam took a large amount of time but she did not make me feel rushed (which was a nice surprise to me, especially since she seemed so cold and uncaring). The next appt. was in her Redmond ofc. (where I live). My husband was with me and was going to come in with me but she did not allow this; she coldly stated that he cannot come in with me and to stay in the lobby. Again, she was almost mean. The next appt. was also in Redmond and I hardly recognized her as the same person; she was friendly and listened attentively. She responded to my concerns and seemed really nice. I don't know what to expect the next time I see her but I hope it's the nice one again.
Before seeing Dr. Carroll I was told to be on time and do what I was told to by her or she won't see me. Then I would expect the same from her. Not the case. She was supposed to get me set up to give myself shots for pain. Two months later when I have to schedule an appointment wait a day in pain before I can get the same shot I should have been able to give to myself. Is this how you want your Heath care?
28 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Virginia Mason Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Linda R Carroll accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Summit
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHigh Lakes Health Care, 929 SW Simpson Ave, Bend, OR
Dr. Linda R Carroll is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Bend, OR.