Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Linda Royal Coffey has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Linda Royal Coffey has the following 6 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Rejuvenation
Dr. Linda Royal Coffey is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 44
Excellent care by Dr. Coffey and her staff.
Just visited Dr. Coffey for several skin concerns. I only waiting about 5 minutes until I was brought back to the examining room. Staff was professional and well organized. Dr Coffey was thorough with my examination, knowledgeable about my complicated skin type, serious but friendly. I'd recommend her and staff to my family and friends.
Dr. Royal Coffey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Northeast Baptist Hospital
North Central Baptist Hospital
31 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1982
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Dr. Linda Royal Coffey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
Locations & DirectionsSan Antonio Dermatology, 19222 Stonehue, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Linda Royal Coffey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.