Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linda E Coleman
Dr. Linda E Coleman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sterling, VA. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Coleman is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital, Inova Fair Oaks Hospital and Inova Loudoun Hospital. Dr. Coleman has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Linda E Coleman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Linda E Coleman has the following 9 expertise
- Women's Health
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 27
I have been with DR .Linda Coleman for over 27 years. I will not trade her inn for any other DR. she get to know her patient before discussing your reason for a visit with her. She is one of the best PCP I ever had since my husband retired and relocated in this area. If you are looking for a very caring /understanding DR she cares about your feelings ., please visit her office. Trust me she is the best . You will her entire staff ,
Dr. Coleman really cares about your health and well being and it shows with her first asking superb questions. She then spends quality time with you so you can ask all of your questions. She is always in the know about new procedures and will research about new ones brought to her attention. She is your biggest cheerleader! Because of her my family has lost weight and we are much healthy today because of her attention to detail. I highly recommend her.
In the past few weeks ago i was seen by nurse practitioner Hope Marshalls in Dr. Colman office and it was a extremely she bad experience. She did not spend enough time with to explain my condition. She asked the receptionist who cannot even read the test results to call me to give me three abnormal test results. She did not provide any explanation of my condition.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Coleman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Mt Carmel Medical Center
Dr. Linda E Coleman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsColeman Primary Care, 2 Pidgeon Hill Dr Ste 400, Sterling, VA
Dr. Linda E Coleman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling, VA.