Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Linda M Collins
Dr. Linda M Collins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE, with another office in Omaha, NE. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Collins is affiliated with Memorial Community Hospital And Health System, Pender Community Hospital and Nebraska Methodist Hospital. Dr. Collins has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Linda M Collins has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Linda M Collins has the following 12 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Dr. Linda M Collins has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Linda M Collins is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
This doctor wants to make sure when complications arise that the problem is diagnosed as quickly as possible and that everything is done to prevent the unthinkable from happening during pregnancy. She follows up often and really seems to care. The only thing that I don't care for is that setting up appointments with her isn't always easy and sometimes her location with availability is across town since she is at 2 locations.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Collins is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Good Samaritan Medical Center
Dr. Linda M Collins accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Linda M Collins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.