Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Linda P Coniglio has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Linda P Coniglio has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Linda P Coniglio has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 18
I have been seeing Coniglio since my one month check-up, where she literally saved my life. She did a quick examination and asked my mother, a simple question about my coughing habits, then stated, "she needs to be on a heart monitor at night." Within a week's time my heart stopped beating as I slept, and if it was not for her recommending the monitor I would not have survived. Even as an adult she has been an excellent doctor. She truly cares for her patients. She is a don't beat about the bush type, she is very pragmatic in her examinations and treatments.
42 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Linda P Coniglio accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- First Health PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsLinda Patricia Coniglio Do, 5680 Marsh Rd Ste 100, Haslett, MI
Dr. Linda P Coniglio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Haslett, MI.